• Assisting Lawyer and Paralegal
• Make Legal opinion, Legal Drafting, Power of Attorneys, etc
• Join meeting with client and third party
• Assisting legal administration
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law faculty from reputable universities. Overseas graduates are also welcome
• GPA minimum 3.40
• At least 1 year experience in legal field
• Excellent in English skill (spoken and written) proven by TOEFL (500)/ IELTS/TOEIC
• Have the ability to work on challenging assignments in a team environment
• Love to study Law, Judgement. Strong analytical and strategical skills.
• Maximum age 30 years old
Please submit your CV, Cover Letter, ID card, academic certificate, and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
We only open 5-7 position for this recruitment period until end of November 2022 and start to work January 2023. Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Farida Law Office Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.