• Doing research
• Making article, journal, books, and press release
• Translate documents
• Handle social media (website, Instagram, Youtube, Linked-in, Twitter, Facebook)
• Handling events such as webinar, seminar, etc.
• Keeping good relation with government and other related
• Administrations job
• Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) majoring in Communication (Journalism, Public Relation), Social Science, English literature, and Law graduated from a good and prominent university
• GPA minimum 3.40.
• Preferable graduate from university overseas
• Excellent in English skill (spoken and written) proven by TOEFL (minimal 500)/ IELTS/TOEIC
• Maximum age 28 years old.
• 1 year experience in the same field.
• The ability to work on challenging assignments both individually and in a team.
• Strong Analytical and Strategical Skills.
• Good Communication, Social, and Research Skills.
• Good decision maker, Creative, Committed, Trustful, Perseverant and Persistent.
• Having basic skill for graphic design
• Have experience and knowlegde in writing, editing, public relation, journalism and content writing.
Please submit your CV, Cover Letter, ID card, academic certificate, and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
We only open 5-7 position for this recruitment period until end of November 2022 and start to work January 2023. Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Farida Law Office Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.