• S.S. - Japanese Literature, University of Indonesia, Indonesia.
• S.H. - Civil Law, Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia, Indonesia.
• LL.M. - with Magna Cumlaude, Corporate Law, Chuo University, Post
• Doctor of Law - with Cumlaude, Labor Law, University of Indonesia,
Ike Farida is the founder and Managing Partner at Farida Law Office. She has experience in almost every aspect of legal practice, and is widely recognized for her specialty in Labor Law, Corporate Law and Civil Law issues. She is a rare lawyer in Indonesia who can speak Japanese and English fluently. She has developed her talent on solving disputes and litigation through her practices with many lawsuits. She is reputable due to her strong sense of high morality and fairness as an Indonesian lawyer and scholar. As for her contribution in education, she is a visiting lecturer at Hitotsubashi University in Tokyo and in several universities in Japan and a lecturer at many governmental seminars. She is actively involved in social activities as a chairman of Ike Farida Foundation, a member of Capital Market Legal Consultant, Indonesia Labor Market Regulation Committee and Indonesia Citizenship Regulation Committee and a researcher of the Institute of Comparative Law in Japan. In addition, she is a Tax Consultant who obtained Brevet A and B License from Association of Indonesian Accountants. She is also a member of Working Group on Regulation Committee under Ministry of Law and Human Rights of The Republic of Indonesia.
• Kewarganegaraan di Indonesia: Konsep dan Petunjuk Praktis tentang Kewarganegaraan (The Citizenship in Indonesia: A Concept and Practical Guidance of Citizenship Law) (Revised Edition), Books published by Sinar Grafika in 2022.
• Perjanjian Perburuhan: Perjanjian Kerja Waktu Tertentu dan Outsourcing (Employment Agreement: Fixed Term Employment Agreement and Outsourcing) (2nd Edition), Books Published by Sinar Grafika in 2019.
• Hukum Kerja Outsourcing di Indonesia (Outsourcing Law in Indonesia), Books published by Universitas Indonesia (UI Press) in 2017.
• Kewarganegaraan di Indonesia: Konsep dan Petunjuk Praktis tentang Kewarganegaraan (The Citizenship in Indonesia: A concept and practical Guidance of Citizenship), Books published by Universitas Indonesia (UI Press) in 2016.
• Perjanjian Perburuhan: Perjanjian Kerja Waktu Tertentu dan Outsourcing (Employment Agreement: Fixed Term Employment Agreement and Outsourcing), Books published by Law Faculty Publisher Universitas Indonesia (Badan Penerbit FHUI) in 2014.
• Establishment and Authority of Gakkumdu and the Relationship between the Forming Institutions (The Elections Supervisory Agencies, National Police, Public Attorney), Journal Published by Andalas University, November 2018.
• Eradicating Gender Discrimination in Working Place in Indonesia, International Journal Published by ICSAI.org, May 2018.
• Penataan Peraturan Pelaksana Putusan Mahkamah Konstitusi (Studi Kasus Putusan Nomor 27/PUU-XIII/2011), Journal Published by Andalas University dan Jember University, 2017.
• Outsourcing Law Reform in Indonesia, After the Constitutional Court Decision No.27/PUU-IX/2011 (The Analysis of Justice and Good Governance), Journal Published By University of Indonesia, 2017.
• New Paradigm of the Justice of Outsourcing in Indonesia, published by FHUI, 2016.
• Property Ownership in Indonesian Mixed Marriages, published by Business Indonesia newspaper, 2016.
• Labor Contract and Outsourcing (book), published by the University of Indonesia Law School Press, 2014.
• Recent Situation of Labor Law in Indonesia, published by Chuo University Law Association, 2007.